Come Work With Us!
Dana is the true definition of a multi-hyphenate, constantly creating, no matter the medium. Dana is proudly of middle eastern descent, and is always looking to use her photography/film work to breakdown stereotypes, and depict a positive representation of middle-eastern/Muslim communities. Boulos Is also a fierce advocate for women's rights—she currently supports Free The Work, a non-profit initiative advocating on behalf of female directors for equal job opportunities.
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (LOS ANGELES)
START DATE: ASAP
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday / 20-29 hours a week
Lisa Says Gah is accepting resumes for part-time employees to work in our Los Angeles warehouse. We are looking for individuals who have a great attitude, that are organized and driven to aid in order fulfillment, packaging, returns processing, inventory intake, and general operational duties.
- Picking and packing for online orders and processing returns with care and attention to detail.
- Maintaining a safe, neat, and organized space. This includes organizational and cleaning tasks.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs+. This is a physically demanding job. Expect to be on your feet all day.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
- Experience in retail (not necessary, but preferred).
- Excited about joining a small, fast growing company
PART-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Opportunity to grow into a full-time, full-benefits employee
HOW TO APPLY: Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Says Gah provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.